[j-nsp] OSPF on a VRRP Interface

Ali Sumsam ali+junipernsp at eintellego.net
Thu Dec 6 00:36:15 EST 2012

You are right Brandon, but i didn't mean that.
I know OSPF doesnt need to be reachable to router-id to converge.
I am thinking from topology table perspective. What if the router who is
VRRP master fails, same IP assigned to the secondary router, but this time
different router-id, and whole topology table. I just wonder how the
convergence will take place.

Regards,
*Ali Sumsam CCIE*
*Network Engineer - Level 3*
eintellego Pty Ltd
ali at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)410 603 531

facebook.com/eintellego
PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – Brocade - IBM