[j-nsp] switch idea.?

Mike Devlin juniper at meeksnet.ca
Thu Dec 6 11:35:27 EST 2012

Its ironic this thread has started, since my company is in the process of
replacing the core infrastructure, and we have it narrowed down to HP IRF
on 5900 and 5800 platform vs Juniper EX4550 and EX4200 VChassis.

I was considering asking the list about any experiences they have had
comparing the 2 platforms.

I have a series of 3rd party test results related to both technologies that
ive been reviewing, but that can only give me so much info.  1st hand
experience is really what im looking to hear about here.

Does anyone have any experience with both technologies they wouldnt mind
sharing with the group?

Thanks,

Mike