[j-nsp] J-Flow Configuration on MX5

Nikita Shirokov ns.hando at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 02:56:33 EST 2012

what kind of j-flow (re bassed or inline-jflow) are you trying to configure
? could you share the configuration? we have RE-bassed on our mx80
configured w/o any issues, and inline on 960s
typical configuration for re based will be something like:
input {
    rate 2000;
    run-length 0;
    max-packets-per-second 10000;