[j-nsp] Cisco SX SFP on Juniper EX2200

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Wed Dec 12 22:52:14 EST 2012

Make sure auto-negotiation is either enabled on both ends, or disabled
on both ends.

On the Juniper side:

set interfaces ge-x/y/z gigether-options no-auto-negotiation

or

delete interfaces ge-x/y/z gigether-options no-auto-negotiation

Also, check the optics TX/RX levels on both ends to be sure they are
within spec.