[j-nsp] M-Series DHCP Server

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Feb 3 03:45:01 EST 2012

hi,

don't know too much about M series, in E320 configuration should like:

ip dhcp-local unique-client-ids
ip dhcp-local pool wlanpool
 network 10.10.0.0 255.255.128.0
 dns-server 10.101.17.6 10.101.17.47
 default-router 10.10.0.1
 lease 0 0 20
!
ip dhcp-local excluded-address 10.10.0.1

To our experience , Juniper BAS CPU load grow with DHCP subscribers, esp. when number of concurrent online subscriber is over 10k, CPU load may nearly 100%.

--- 12年2月3日,周五, GIULIANO (WZTECH) <giuliano at wztech.com.br> 写道: