[j-nsp] next hop behavior within between VRFs

Ido Szargel ido at oasis-tech.net
Sun Feb 5 05:16:00 EST 2012

Hi Stacy,

Our  topology is

LNS --- MX vrf A --- logical tunnel --- MX vrf B --- logical tunnel --- MX
inet.0

What we're trying to accomplish is pretty simple, due to special needs of
our customer most traffic should be forwarded to servers in vrf B,
In order to do that we advertise a default route from inet.0 into vrf B and
from vrf B into vrf A, we also advertise the customers routes the other way
around (from vrf A to vrf B and from vrf B to inet.0)
Then we need to catch the traffic as it enters vrf B to redirect it to the
servers, this is what the lt is for.

Regards,
Ido