[j-nsp] Sources for SFP+ optics

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Wed Feb 22 11:33:09 EST 2012

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012, Robert Juric wrote:

> They may have changed their policy, but I believe Juniper only supports
> Juniper optics in their equipment. Others will work, but if you want full
> support from Juniper I suggest you talk to your account team.

They also don't support cables, but no one expects them to.  Why does
there seem to be an expectation that they should support any products that
they don't sell?

Keep in mind that "unsupported" just means they won't fix them if they
break, not that the rest of your system is now somehow tainted.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442