[j-nsp] Sources for SFP+ optics

Robert Juric robert.juric at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:27:40 EST 2012

There's not an expectation to support products they don't sell. Juniper
sells optics, and if you want support for them you should get them from
Juniper. Juniper also has only tested and verified their equipment with
their optics. If you want to know without doubt that it will work, go
straight to the source.

And sometimes unsupported means unsupported, such as active vs passive DAC
cables. Juniper only supports passive cables, and if you try to run connect
a device that requires an active cable, you are out of luck.

Robert