[j-nsp] EX-UM-2X4SFP- 2-port 10G SFP+ / 4-port 1G SFP Uplink Module

Nick Kritsky nick.kritsky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:04:18 EST 2012

Mike,

this is really interesting. I haven't noticed that you were talking about
3300. Sorry for answering the question you were not really asking :)
Please share your findings with the list.
If you discuss this topic with your SE, it is worth asking if EX3300
suffers from the same problem as EX3200 when ports ge-0/1/0-ge-0/1/3 were
sharing resources with last 4 ports on the ge-0/0 PIC.
I also wonder how it looks from the configuration point of view. Like, do
you have interfaces ge-0/1/0 and xe-0/1/1 at the same time?

thanks
nick