[j-nsp] EX-UM-2X4SFP- 2-port 10G SFP+ / 4-port 1G SFP Uplink Module

Mike Williams mike.williams at comodo.com
Mon Feb 27 11:39:39 EST 2012

That is certainly the way it is for the 3200 and 4200
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/task/configuration/uplink-module-ex3200-ex4200-sfp-plus-mode-setting-cli.html

However it seems the 3300 is a different beast, or at least that's what I
hope!
>From the datasheet on
http://www.juniper.net/us/en/products-services/switching/ex-series/ex3300/#literature

"
Uplink
• Fixed 4-port uplinks which can be individually configured as GbE
  (SFP) or 10GbE (SFP+) ports.
"

I've yet to find documentation detailing exactly how you go about that though.

--
Mike Williams
Senior Infrastructure Architect