[j-nsp] Ex Series VC with *both* high-speed backbone *and* link-aggregation

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Jan 3 14:11:20 EST 2012

Yes - we have (for example) a 10 member VC with EX4200's setup similar.

They are all deployed top of rack but in two physical rows - to cross the
rows we use 10GE and between the racks we use the VC cables.

The only question is whether or not you can do AE over the SFP ports for VC
purposes - that's one thing I've never tried but sure someone will chime in
that has...

Paul