[j-nsp] Bandwidth Management

amit shukla amitshukla4u at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:44:34 EST 2012

Hi ,
in our network we have all juniper stuff's, our topology are as given below
                                                  SSG 350                                                     |                                                     |                                                     |                                                EX 3200                                                     |                                                     |                                                     |                                       EX2200         EX2200                                               |                  |                                             |                  |                                             |                  |                                7 L2 SWITCH        6 L2 SWITCH                          (connected to 7 cabin)    (connected to 6 cabin)

we configure near about 13 vlan (svi on both 3200 n 2200 ) 1 for each cabin
our objective that we want to assign fix bandwidth for  each vlan for example 1MBPS for vlan 10 , 512 kbps for vlan 20
and we also want if suppose vlan 20 user are not present or not utilizing their assign bandwidth then the allocated bandwidth for vlan 20 must be assign to vlan 10  dynamically
kindly help me how we can achieve that and how if their any document for that so kindly provide me.
Regards
Amit