[j-nsp] Booting Cisco AP's - JUNOS DHCP

Dominik Rappaport Dominik.Rappaport at rappaport.at
Thu Jan 5 11:26:36 EST 2012

Hi,

On Jan 5, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Paulhamus, Jon wrote:

Can anyone guide me with configuring DHCP option 43 and option 60 using JUNOS DHCP to properly configure Cisco AP's?    I'm not able to make this work correctly

you can use the "options" parameter to configure DHCP option. EIther globally or on a per-pool base.

root at SRX210-3# set system services dhcp option 43 ?
Possible completions:
  <[Enter]>            Execute this command
> array                Array of values
  byte                 Unsigned 8-bit value
  byte-stream          Stream of unsigned 8-bit values within quotes
  flag                 Boolean flag value
  integer              Signed 32-bit numeric value
  ip-address           IP address value
  short                Signed 16-bit numeric value
  string               Character string value
  unsigned-integer     Unsigned 32-bit numeric value
  unsigned-short       Unsigned 16-bit numeric value
  |                    Pipe through a command

Regards,
Dominik

--