[j-nsp] Internet routes in MPLS network, global table or own VRF?

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 23:06:21 EST 2012

We use RSVP exclusively in our business access and core networks due to markets wanting the 50ms protection for services like cell backhaul and CES.   The boxes we use are fairly small and cheap and handle RSVP fairly well (not C or J but A).  We do break up our access networks into multiple IGP areas and make use of MS-PW.

Phil