[j-nsp] Issue with MPLS VPN when using mixed LDP and RSVP Backbone !

vaibhava varma svaibhava at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:19:44 EDT 2012

Hi Diogo

Yes the RR Config is fine and the BGP neighbours are negotiated for
inet-vpn. RT I did verify earlier and was correct.

Unfortuantely I do not have the access right now but I will surely get
you the configs and outputs tomorrow morning.

COming back to the LSP between the PE and the RR, as I have mentioned
before I do see the PE1 Lo0 in the inet.3 on PE4 but I do not see the
PE2/RR Lo0 in the inet.3 on PE4. How to solve this issue. I suspect
this is the issue. For this I tried to create a static deafult in
inet.3 to resolve hte PE2/RR Loopback but it did not help. Also to
mention on PE2/RR we are using RSVP only and no LDP as its not allwoed
to use it over there.

Regards
Varma

--