[j-nsp] Juniper MX Firewall Filter (Policer) OID

Arun Kumar narain.arun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:23:38 EDT 2012

*Hi All,

I have a network setup where under the interface firewall filter for
multiple customers (customers with unique term) been configured with each
customer has a policer to their corresponding value. I would like to get
Byte counter for every term (which corresponds to every customer) and map
that byte count for reporting customer utilization. Note firewall filter
been configured for both directions - input and output.

I am trying to use this OID: " .1.3.6.1.4.1.2636.3.5.2.1.5" which is shown
as "jnxFWCounterByteCount" but I am not getting proper values.

Can anyone please tell me what is the correct OID to be used for this?

Currently its a Cisco router with CBQoS applied under the interface and
every customer is represented as separate Class Maps. OID to get Byte count
for a class map is available in Cisco but we are planning to replace Cisco
with Juniper and wanted this setup?

Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Arun