[j-nsp] Quick Question About HA Setup

Clay Haynes chaynes at centracomm.net
Tue Jul 17 08:08:01 EDT 2012

I believe the command was "configure exclusive" in order to perform a
commit confirmed on a cluster prior to 11.4; however this did have the
side effect of only allowing one user to configure the SRX cluster at a
time. Also there are no guarantees that the rollback would actually work
(hence why it was unsupported).

- Clay