[j-nsp] DSCP-marked traffic mysteriously being dropped by MX960

Wayne Tucker wayne at tuckerlabs.com
Fri Jul 20 17:49:27 EDT 2012

Does show interfaces <blah> extensive on the interface between Router A and
Device A show any drops?  IIRC, the default scheduler map does not define
schedulers for anything other than be and nc - so if you're classifying the
packets on input then it could be that they're going to a class that has no
resources on the egress interface.

:w