[j-nsp] Strange OSPF Issue over MPLS VPN with PE-CE as OSPF !

vaibhava varma svaibhava at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:14:58 EDT 2012

Hi Ivan

I could not get the manual loop prevention thing working as whenever I
tried to set any tag while redistributing mp-ibgp to OSPF and then
match the same on other PE while importing into OSPF it did not work.
I was not able to see any tag being set.

However I have found a fix for this solution by increasing the OSPF
protocol preference value to higher than BGP on the PEs under the
ROuting-Instance.

Regards
Varma

--