[j-nsp] Strange OSPF Issue over MPLS VPN with PE-CE as OSPF !

Ivan Ivanov ivanov.ivan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:56:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

Yes, this is because the 'domain-vpn-tag 0'. The other thing that it is
doing is to zeroes the tag.

What type of routing-instance you are using on the CE? To not have the
check on the CE you can use 'routing-instance type virtual-router' instead
of 'routing-instance type vrf'

Then you will not need 'domain-vpn-tag 0'.

HTH,
Ivan,

--
Best Regards!