[j-nsp] JUNOS mx lag minimum bandwidth

Schahzad Zafar schahzad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 18:58:05 EDT 2012

Hi list,

I am not aware of if we can configure LAG  to forward traffic only if
certin bandwidth (not full links as in minimum links instead line 2.5 G )
is available.

I was looking at JNCIE work book and some where there was a task to
configure LAG interface to forward traffic only if there 2.5 G bandwidth is
available i am only aware of option to have minimum Links to keep the LAG
up.

Intrestingly show interface ae0 shows "Minimum Links required" as well as
"Minimum Bandwidth Capacity" too which is more confusing me.

Any one know about it ?

--
Best Regards
Schahzad

Never argue with an idiot, they will just *drag you* down to *their level
and beat* you with experience.