[j-nsp] JNCIA

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Sun Jul 29 05:10:31 EDT 2012

Hi Mohammad,

Further to what Skeeve has already said, I would recommend having a read of
the Junos for Dummies book. This is a great overview of many topics and how
to perform them on the Junos platform; whilst this is not specific to any
certification in particular, it will certainly help you to use Junos
devices in the future. I'm not sure of your past experience with other
vendors but the majority of people new to Juniper have history with Cisco -
I wrote a blog on going from a CCNA to JNCIA, you can find this
here<http://forums.juniper.net/t5/My-Certification-Journey/Transitioning-from-CCNA-to-JNCIA/ba-p/112472>
.

Good luck with your studies.

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Mohammad Khalil <eng.mssk at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi , I am new to Juniper and I want to go through the certificates
> Any guidelines will be appreciated
>
> BR,
> Mohammad

Graham Brown