[j-nsp] JNCIA

Pierre-Yves Maunier j-nsp at maunier.org
Sun Jul 29 05:23:57 EDT 2012

2012/7/29 Mohammad Khalil <eng.mssk at gmail.com>

> Hi , I am new to Juniper and I want to go through the certificates
> Any guidelines will be appreciated
>
> BR,
> Mohammad

Hi,

I also recommend reading the Junos Day one books :
http://www.juniper.net/us/en/community/junos/training-certification/day-one/

Praticing the Junos CLI is also a good thing to to for JNCIA-JUNOS

Doing the online training tests also help to see how the test will look
like.

Just for info, the JNCIS and JNCIP online training tests are not very close
from what kind of thing you'll have in the real test (from my experience)
compared to JNCIA.

Also having a lab to try and configure things helps a lot to remember
things better than just reading the books.

Pierre-Yves