[j-nsp] Junos 10.4R8 on MX (PR 701928)

Jim Boyle jboyle at juniper.net
Fri Jun 1 14:33:01 EDT 2012

I noticed earlier today that our PRsearch application isn't showing 10.4 fixes (sometimes? always?) in the detailed view, which is weird.  We are looking into that.  I'll post a note back here when I hear more on that.

701928 was a fix to a regression, the regression only "escaped" in 10.4R8.  So even though it is "fixed" in 11.4R2, the same regression was introduced after 11.4R1, so there was never any customer vulnerability in 11.4.  Same story with 12.1R1.

Thanks,

Jim