[j-nsp] Problem Routing process doesn't work on SRX cluster

Roland Droual roland.droual at paris.iufm.fr
Tue Jun 19 08:21:06 EDT 2012

Hello the list,

I solve most of problems to ping from my SRX cluster.
But now, I have a new problem, because I did a lot of changes:
I don't have routing process on the cluster of site B.

================================
toto at BA-SRX650-01# show chassis cluster
reth-count 6;
redundancy-group 0 {
node 0 priority 100;
node 1 priority 1;
}
redundancy-group 1 {
node 0 priority 100;
node 1 priority 1;
interface-monitor {
ge-6/0/19 weight 255;
ge-6/0/20 weight 255;
ge-6/0/21 weight 255;
ge-6/0/22 weight 255;
ge-6/0/23 weight 255;
ge-15/0/19 weight 255;
ge-15/0/20 weight 255;
ge-15/0/21 weight 255;
ge-15/0/22 weight 255;
ge-15/0/23 weight 255;
ge-6/0/18 weight 255;
ge-15/0/18 weight 255;
}
}

toto at BA-SRX650-01# run show chassis cluster status
Cluster ID: 1
Node Priority Status Preempt Manual failover

Redundancy group: 0 , Failover count: 0
node0 100 secondary no no
node1 1 primary no no

Redundancy group: 1 , Failover count: 0
node0 0 secondary no no
node1 0 primary no no
============================
toto at BA-SRX650-01> show route all
error: the routing subsystem is not running

============================
toto at BA-SRX650-01> restart routing
error: Routing protocols process is not running
error: Routing protocols process was not restarted

=====================================
artere at BA-SRX650-01# run show chassis alarms
node0:
1 alarms currently active
Alarm time Class Description
2012-06-19 19:51:11 UTC Major PEM 0 Output Failure

node1:
1 alarms currently active
Alarm time Class Description
2012-06-19 20:07:36 UTC Major PEM 0 Output Failure

I don't know where I can find the solution. How can I solve the problem about routing process doesn't work ?

Thanks

Roland