[j-nsp] Problem Routing process doesn't work on SRX cluster

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:33:53 EDT 2012

To expand on what scott said.

The routing daemon on the backup SRX (RG0 backup) doesn't run by
design. To handle some static routes out the fxp0 interface you can
set routes using the groups much like you configured the hostname and
such. It's well documented, feel free to give it a look if you haven't
already configured that.

Here is a quick link on how to set up routing on the back up SRX.
https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/backup-router-edit-system.html

Hope this helps,
-Tim Eberhard