[j-nsp] dual stack bandwidth limitation on E-series

David Lockuan dlockuan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:12:25 EDT 2012

Hi Roman,

About your question, the LM10 for E320 and E120 don't support, for the
moment, external-parent group, this feature should be for the release
14.1.x of JunoSE.

In my case, we are using QoS profile to limit the downstream traffic and
the limit of upstream will be done in the DSLAM.

Hope I had help you.

---
David