[j-nsp] EX4200 Virtual Chassis Uplink Requirements - Extended VCT / VCCP

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Mon Jun 25 00:47:22 EDT 2012

The MX implementation of VCCP uses standard 802.1Q with a vlan-id of 4094.
 I'm sure the EX is the same as well.  The maximum latency is 100ms.

Although I agree having a virtual chassis span a WAN isn't the best idea
ever.

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer