[j-nsp] IS-IS MT transition mode?

Felix Schueren felix.schueren at hosteurope.de
Tue Jun 26 14:22:37 EDT 2012

One possible workaround in this scenario might be (obviously depends on
IGP complexity etc):

Run OSPF temporarily, carry v6 routes in there, then you can reconfigure
IS-IS as you see fit. Once you're done, disable OSPF again.

Regards,

Felix

On 26.06.12 15:18, Jared Gull wrote:
> After digging into this a bit more, I believe Jeff is right w/r/t Junos OS not supporting the transition feature.

Felix Schüren
Head of Network

Host Europe GmbH - http://www.hosteurope.de
Welserstraße 14 - 51149 Köln - Germany
Telefon: 0800 467 8387 - Fax: +49 180 5 66 3233 (*)
HRB 28495 Amtsgericht Köln - USt-IdNr.: DE187370678
Geschäftsführer: Patrick Pulvermüller, Thomas Vollrath

(*) 0,14 EUR/Min. aus dem dt. Festnetz; maximal 0,42 EUR/Min. aus
den dt. Mobilfunknetzen