[j-nsp] adding a ex4200px to a ex4200 chassis

Pappas, AJ apappas at ottawaregional.org
Tue Mar 13 15:05:55 EDT 2012

Anyone have any issues or comments or concerns about adding a new
ex4200px to an existing chassis of ex4200's?  I know that to add a new
switch to an existing chassis, you must be on the same code level.
Should I downgrade the new ex4200px and put it to the same level as what
I have now?

AJ Pappas

Network Administrator

*  apappas at ottawaregional.org <mailto:apappas at ottawaregional.org>
" http://www.ottawaregional.org <http://www.ottawaregional.org/>

(  815-431-5180

Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
, 1100 E. Norris Dr., Ottawa, IL 61350

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail and any
attachments.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail may contain confidential
information.  The information is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this telecopied
information, except its direct delivery to the intended recipient named
above, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail.