[j-nsp] bgp ipv6 route problem

bruno bruno.juniper at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 09:07:51 EDT 2012

i am use 10.4R9.2. it did change it to ::ffff when i advertise the bgp route as next-hop .  when i add a ipv6 route on interface,
the router receive the route from peer, not ignore any more.  BUT is it the right way we do ? any other solution?  any advice is welcome.
lab at test# run show version
Hostname: test
Model: olive
JUNOS Base OS boot [10.4R9.2]
JUNOS Base OS Software Suite [10.4R9.2]
JUNOS Kernel Software Suite [10.4R9.2]
JUNOS Crypto Software Suite [10.4R9.2]
JUNOS Packet Forwarding Engine Support (M/T Common) [10.4R9.2]
JUNOS Packet Forwarding Engine Support (M20/M40) [10.4R9.2]