[j-nsp] Shaping per logical VLAN interface

gkluck gkluck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:33:09 EDT 2012

Many Thanks Chris.

I also believe we need the "Q version" to implement this, however it would
be great if someone can confirm.

One guys told me it would be possible to implement a similar
behaviour using firewall filter policers (!!??). And the advantage would be
the possibility to use the "non-Q cards". However I have no idea how to do
it.

Is anyone aware of such configuration suing non-Q cards?

Thanks.
Best regards
GK