[j-nsp] OID for BGP inet/0 and inet6.0

Darren O'Connor Darren.O'Connor at hso.uk.com
Wed Mar 21 06:05:16 EDT 2012

Hi Phil.

Yes, as yet all I can find is a per-neighbour prefix count. Not a total
count. I guess I could get something to tally them all up and give the
total, but with peers being added all the time it's a bit of a headache.
Shame I can't just get the total value out.

Does anyone else use cacti to monitor amounts of prefixes in the table?
If so, what are you polling? Maybe a route-server on your network?

Thanks