[j-nsp] Testing a license

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellego.net
Tue May 1 10:14:49 EDT 2012

Hey all,

I am quoting for a customer overseas in Asia where the kit being delivered
will come from a nearby country.

I am suggesting a "One year security subscription for Enterprise - includes
Sophos AV, Enhanced WF, Sophos AS , and IDP on SRX 240" for the SRX240.

But, I want to test the configuration locally here in Australia.

Can I put the licensing on my SRX240 in my lab, configure everything up,
then remove it for installation in the remote country by our local guys?

*Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net <http://www.eintellego.net.au>

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM