[j-nsp] BAJUG

Jonathan Towne jontow at slic.com
Tue May 1 09:47:44 EDT 2012

Pretty cool.. wouldn't mind seeing one or a few of these in the
northeast USA, or maybe a mobile one once in a while.

Let us know how it goes.

-- Jonathan Towne

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 03:47:04PM -0700, Doug Hanks scribbled:
# Hey guys,
#
# Just wanted to announce that I'm trying to put together a first Bay Area
# Juniper Users Group meeting (BAJUG).  It will be held 6/7/12 in Sunnyvale.
#  Because it's the first meeting I don't have a ton of user-generated
# content, so I've tried to bring in some interesting keynote speakers to
# talk about some interesting and relevant topics.  I have Kompella and
# Beesley lined up to talk about MPLS in the Enterprise and SDN/Openflow.
#
# Please see http://bajug.eventbrite.com/ for more details, the agenda, and
# to sign up.  There's no cost and the invitation is open to anyone.  After
# the keynotes we have a nice social event with beer and pizza.  I've
# arranged for some of our internal experts to join in and meet people.
#
# I hope to see you there.
#
# http://bajug.eventbrite.com/
#
# Thank you,
#
# --
# Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
# Sr. Systems Engineer
# Juniper Networks
# Twitter: @douglashanksjr
#