[j-nsp] policer

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:18:24 EDT 2012

 This depends on how you apply the policer.  If you apply a firewall filter
at the logical-unit level with a match clause that lists specific IPs, or
subsets of the prefix to which you refer, then the policer you call in that
firewall filter will only apply to those IPs listed in your match clause.

  If, on the other hand, you apply a policer at the logical-unit level,
it'll apply to all interface IP blocks on the entire logical unit, and the
10Mbps would be shared across all IPs in that subnet, not 10Mbps per IP.

David