[j-nsp] policer

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Fri May 4 13:34:08 EDT 2012

Policers are pretty flexible.  It really has to do with how you apply them
to the IFD and IFL.  There are options in the firewall filters and
policers to aggregate or deaggregate traffic.

If you want to police traffic per IP, there's something called a
prefix-action that will let you define various prefix lengths.  For
example you can create an individual logical policer for every /32 in a
/25 network.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos94/swconfig-policy/pref
ix-action.html

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer