[j-nsp] Bridge Domain/IRB on MX80

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Tue May 22 20:30:49 EDT 2012

> Maybe logical tunnel into a bridge? Eg
> https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/juniper-nsp/2011-August/020891.html

^^^^^

Yup. I'm using this method right now to backhaul a VLAN off of an CPE generating a Martini L2CKT endpoint, stitched into an MX480 bridge-group.

Works well.

Caveat: You lose CoS stuff when things pass through an lt-*. I believe CoS classification/remarking on an lt-* is being addressed in a future JunOS release. (Although it may work now, haven't checked the latest Release Notes..)

- CK.