[j-nsp] EX4200: Scheduling on egress on analyzer interface

Nick Kritsky nick.kritsky at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:55:39 EDT 2012

Is it just me, or EX4200/EX3200 switches do not support scheduling on
analyzer interface.
I could not find any statement regarding this in technical
documentation or J-Net forums.

Applying scheduler map to analyzer interface generates no error on
commit, and output of "show interface extensive" says that 4 queues
are in use.
But the counters of queues other than best-effort are not increasing,
when I can see on the on the analyzer output packets with DSCP bits
set.

JunOS version: 11.4R2.14

I thought I would ask here before going to J-TAC, maybe someone has
already researched that.

thanks
Nick