[j-nsp] mapping inet-precedence to a particular queue

Uzi Be good1 at live.com
Sat May 26 22:30:51 EDT 2012

Hi,
I have a customer who is sending traffic with inet-precedence marking and we want to assign it to appropriates queues according to their marking. Can someone points me to the firewall filter option that can be used to identify packet based on the inet-precedence bits and then put that in to the relevant queue.
like
ingress packet marked inet-precedence from customer:    001 --> match that --> put that into af queue.
By using firewall filter I want to catch the above packets and then put them into af queue.
ThanksAndrew