[j-nsp] mapping inet-precedence to a particular queue

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Sat May 26 23:13:22 EDT 2012

{master}[edit]
jnpr at R1-RE0# set firewall family inet filter test term 1 from precedence ?
Possible completions:
  <range>              Range of values
  [                    Open a set of values
  critical-ecp         Critical/ECP
  flash                Flash
  flash-override       Flash override
  immediate            Immediate
  internet-control     Internet control
  net-control          Network control
  priority             Priority
  routine              Routine

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer