[j-nsp] SRX650 - Failover - reth TRUNK with: vlan L2 mode transparent, and vlan L3

Per Granath per.granath at gcc.com.cy
Thu May 31 10:05:27 EDT 2012

Flexible Ethernet services should be supported since 10.1.
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.1/information-products/topic-collections/release-notes/10.1/topic-42298.html

It should allow you to mix, at least, 'inet' and 'vlan-vpls' on the interface.
Not sure if it will allow 'bridge', but in theory you could use vpls instead (if that works for cluster).