[j-nsp] Layer 2 circuit - Traffic not flowing between Cisco and Juniper with mismatched VLAN ID

Arun Kumar narain.arun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 07:27:41 EDT 2012

Hi Benny,

Thanks for the reply. I tried the option of "input-vlan-map pop" and
"output-vlan-map push" in MX previously.

When I change the encapsulation type to "ethernet" under "edit protocols
l2circuit" the Layer 2 circuit itself going down displaying EM
"encapsulation mismatch". This did not work.

But in my case, Cisco side NPEG2 router. I will arrange for 7600 and do the
testing with MX80 and let you know.

thanks
Arun