[j-nsp] GRE keepalive between Junos and IOS

Riccardo S dim0sal at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:53:24 EST 2012

A bit more

Also using OAM
is not working, OAM detects interface status down

# run show
oam gre-keepalive interface-name gr-1/1/0.11

Interface
name       Sent       Received       Status

  gr-1/1/0.11       622         622         tunnel-oam-up

# run show
oam gre-keepalive interface-name gr-1/1/0.165

Interface
name       Sent       Received       Status

  gr-1/1/0.165      472         0           tunnel-oam-down

but it
remains up…

gr-1/1/0                up    up

gr-1/1/0.11