[j-nsp] Multihoming Using Juniper SRX 240

Rehan Rafi rrk.cse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:37:08 EST 2012

Dear All,

Kindly can you share some case studies for achieving multihoming setup in
different ways.

The setup we have is 2 SRXs in Active/Passive cluster with 2 ISP
connections running BGP. We have multiple things in mind, we want
to achieve:

- Load balancing all traffic between 2 ISP connections, not sure if its
possible or not?

- Send/Receive traffic of some subnets through one ISP and for others
through other ISP to maximum utilize both ISP links

- In case of one ISP failure all traffic should divert to the other working
ISP

Your precious thoughts on these points will be appreciated. Ultimate goal
is to achieve redundancy and maximum utilizing both ISP links.

Looking forward for your replies

--

Regards,

Rehan Rafi