[j-nsp] Multihoming Using Juniper SRX 240

Morgan McLean wrx230 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 02:22:58 EST 2012

As long as you can advertise more than just a /24, you could advertise space a on link a with no prepend, and on link b with an as prepend. This would bring most traffic for space a over link a. You would then do the same for space b and link b. This would leave link a as backup for b etc.

Sorry for the short reply.

Morgan

Sent from my iPhone