[j-nsp] inline-jflow on MX MPC (Trio) - experiences?

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Thu Nov 22 12:31:03 EST 2012

* Paolo Lucente <pl+list at pmacct.net> [2012-11-22 18:24]:
> > 3) The test collector is reporting missed flows. I'm not sure if that
> >    is a problem with the collector or if I'm really missing flows.
> >    Anyone else had this problem?
>
> It can be something else but i'm generically not surprised on this:
> nearly two years ago (*) i verified sequencing issues in IPFIX packets
> exported by MX Trio hardware - although counters at the collector were
> good.

Hm interesting, that's something that I notice too in the collector
logs:

IPFIX Message out of sequence (in domain 00000001, expected 0000127e, got 00000000)

So... perhaps still the same bug 2 years later?

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant