[j-nsp] inline-jflow on MX MPC (Trio) - experiences?

Paolo Lucente pl+list at pmacct.net
Thu Nov 22 11:52:45 EST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 04:54:23PM +0100, Sebastian Wiesinger wrote:

> 3) The test collector is reporting missed flows. I'm not sure if that
>    is a problem with the collector or if I'm really missing flows.
>    Anyone else had this problem?

It can be something else but i'm generically not surprised on this:
nearly two years ago (*) i verified sequencing issues in IPFIX packets
exported by MX Trio hardware - although counters at the collector were
good.

Cheers,
Paolo

(*) https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/juniper-nsp/2011-January/018838.html