[j-nsp] JUNIPER AXC1100

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Thu Nov 29 11:26:36 EST 2012

People,

Does anyone has some experience using ACX1100 or any other router from ACX
family ?

We are looking for an aggregate router for our network and we are thinking
to use ACX only with gig ports.

There is some specific questions about this router:

- Is it possible to configure policers (in and out) for this box ?

- Policer can be configured thinking in physical interfaces and logical
interfaces (supposing the use of  802.1Q on  phy interfaces)

- Is it possible to configure VPLS using this box ?

If you can give me some feedback.

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha
Systems Engineer
+55 (17) 3011-3811
+55 (17) 8112-5394
JUNIPER J-PARTNER ELITE
giuliano at wztech.com.br
http://www.wztech.com.br/

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2012 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
transmission,  dissemination or other use of this information is
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer, including
any copies.