[j-nsp] JUNIPER AXC1100

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Thu Nov 29 12:54:48 EST 2012

Thanks a lot for your answer.

As we can see ... version 12.2 is supporting policing (inside firewall
filters) per logical unit.

QoS

Firewall filters (access control list -ACLs) - family
inet<http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos/topics/reference/general/firewall-filter-match-conditions-for-ipv4-traffic-acx-series.html>

12.2

Standard Firewall Filter Match Conditions for MPLS Traffic on ACX Series
Routers<http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos/topics/reference/general/firewall-filter-match-conditions-for-mpls-traffic-acx-series.html>

12.2

Firewall filters - family ccc/any

12.2

Policing - per logical interface

12.2

Policing - per physical interface

12.2

Policing - per family

12.2

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2012 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
transmission,  dissemination or other use of this information is
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer, including
any copies.